Whatever your needs, we endeavour to achieve high quality in our work and deliver on time and on budget.
Our residential projects range from townhouses to low-rise/medium-rise residential apartments to high rise superstructure towers. Some of our landmark projects include:
- The construction of Dunstan Grove Apartments in Lindfield as part of the Crimson Hill Development for Defence Housing Australia.
- The 163 residential dwellings of Garden House, Waterloo spread over 4 buildings on Elizabeth Street/McEvoy Street.
- Coastal living apartments, such as:
• Luxury apartments CIEL located in Brighton Le Sands
• Broad Beach Tower in Fairy Meadow
• Aurora Apartments Wollongong
• Trilogy Apartments Wollongong
• The tiered rooftops of Madeira Street, Sylvania overlooking the Georges River
• The luxurious Pinnacle Apartments on the waterfront of Cronulla
- The Vision on Morphett project with 185 apartments towering over 101 metres into the skyline of Adelaide’s CBD.
- The radiating and luxurious The Place, a 91 unit, high-rise residential development in Ashfield built next to the train line.
- The new development at Mary Street, Auburn with 5 basements and 14 levels.
Our commercial projects range from office buildings to retail complexes
- Home Hub, Marsden Park accommodates expansive retail space and carparking within the Sydney Business Park Estate. The structure comprised formwork reaching 6-7m in height, required throughout the entirety of the structure, all built off earth conditions.
- Prestons Woolworths was a successful project with a large floor plate of over 4500m2 of retail space with 6m high strutting formwork. The technical challenge for this project was supporting the concrete slab over an existing dam with challenging muddy conditions with soil bearing capacities of less than 50kPa.
- Northpoint Tower Redevelopment Project is the tallest tower in the heart of North Sydney. Challenges overcome such as tight site access, space restrictions, prefabrication of formwork shutters, logistics, and the complexities of upgrading and retaining an existing structure on a high profile project. Please see our article featured in the ANCR magazine Winter 2018 Edition (Could have a link here to ANCR or a link to our LinkedIn post on this magazine issue). Link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/green-formwork-group-latest-issue-australian-national-group/
- Numerous residential aged care facilities (RACF) including:
• St Brigid’s Green, Maroubra for Greengate
• Hillside at Figtree for Greenhill Estate
• McQuoin Park, Wahroonga for Catholic Healthcare
• Akuna Residences, Terrey Hills
• Parkside Wollongong for Illawarra Retirement Trust
• Opal Bankstown for Opal Aged Care
- 53 Kembla Street, Wollongong just completed in December 2012 is going to be used as the primary premises for the Australian Taxation Office. This building required a fast completion of the structure to meet stringent deadlines. We achieved this through adapting to a specific system that allowed us to assemble and dismantle on all levels in a fast, secure and quality-assured manner. We achieved a substantial turnaround in the target programme from a 4 week late start (due to vary bad inclement weather conditions in June 2012) to achieve a successful completion 6 weeks earlier than the original program.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND INDUSTRIAL
Our experience within the infrastructure and industrial sector details many projects including substations, warehousing, hospitals and school infrastructure:
- East Parramatta Zone Substation for Endeavour Energy involved a particularly large 3.6m x 3.6m 7 level lift shaft built as a crane-liftable box and involved some challenging work in forming 2 high levels of 7.5m and 8.5m high with large 1-2m deep concrete beams for the substation.
- A multi-storey Bunnings Warehouse in Kingsgrove, with two carparking levels and two warehouse retails levels spanning over 10,000m2 each floor. The formwork reached strutting heights of over 6.5m high all whilst built over a protected floor for the high-lustre burnished finish of the concrete slab. The store is the second largest in New South Wales towering near the entrance of the M5 highway tunnel.
- Blacktown & Mount Druitt Hospital included the New Clinical Services Building (NCSB) where we provided formwork and steel fixing services for 4m high formwork strutting and five complex lift/riser/stair cores incorporating Jumpform formwork. We also successfully delivered formwork, steel fixing, concreting, pumping and craneage services for a Cancer Bunker with the construction of three radiation-proof bunker chambers. The structure consisted of enormous 2m thick concrete walls, one-sided formwork shuttering, prefabricating and lifting formwork shutters into place by crane, prefabrication of welded steel reinforcement mats and heavy-duty falsework for a 2m thick concrete roof structure. All in aid of providing three radiation bunkers which house neutron doors and medical equipment for the cancer treatment clinic.
- Sydney International Airport Terminal 1 Northern Concourse involved formwork and steel fixing works on a time critical project whilst overcoming challenges such as day and night shifts, strict safety compliance and access logistics.